License plate recognition (LPR)
License plate recognition is a powerful tool for access control, traffic monitoring, tolling, and measuring journey time.
Key features of using the NUUO LPR solution
- Fully compatible and scalable with NUUO Crystal for a single site or chained operation.
- Display license plate data from multiple locations.
- Record license plate data with surveillance video
- 10 user-defined LPR alarms allowing customization such as forbidden license plate, plate lost…etc.
- Up to 10 instant responses for each LPR event.
- Keyword search to filter out suspicious license plates across multiple license plate recognition databases.
NUUO LPR solution connects surveillance videos with 3rd party license plate recognition solutions (LPR) . The license plate information can be displayed on live view or playback and be used to trigger user-defined alarms. For example, NUUO Mainconsole sends an alarm to alert the manager when a vehicle with an unauthorized license plate has entered the perimeter. The system will store all the license plates and special events in a secured, keyword-searchable database with a video attached for easy review.
We are proud to announce that VIT Recognition Server (AutoCode XProtect 2.0 … Inc. Held two webinars dedicated to Autocode for NUUO LPR/ANPR system.
Visec has been in South Africa since 2002. We care about your safety because our family and friends live here. The Visec® Cloud, also called the LPRCLOUD SA™ is a LICENSE PLATE CLOUD™ approaching 2 billion license plates centrally stored on our private cloud.
InnoWare is an Italian developer company specialized in License Plate Recognition (LPR) suites by 1992. It’s a little big reality started in Tuscany and grown up in Europe, that every day looks after its customers’ needs and closely selects its partners. InnoWare’s innovations guarantee flexible solutions at the best value for money.