Adopting Titan NVR’s advantages on megapixel recording, new Titan Pro Platform opens a new page for NUUO’s flagship Linux-based VMS solution. Designed for mid-scale system deployments, the Titan Pro provides customers with powerful recording capabilities and enhanced features to achieve system scalability, seamless integration but still maintaining a cost for performance advantage.
|Management Server||Unlimited Management Options under a single NuClient
NUUO Crystal™ Management Server maximizes management efficiency and transparency by allowing the configuring and viewing of an unlimited number of devices, users, and licenses under one unified interface: NuClient.
• Centralized device management
• Centralized user management
• Network Time Protocol (NTP) synchronization — WAN and LAN
|Recording Server||Megapixel Recording Powerhouse — File Ring and Volume Group
NUUO’s leading technology, File Ring boosts recording throughput up to 250 Mbps for a single volume. This is also the NUUO Volume Group mechanism for managing volume load balance, which can further boost throughput and increase disk service life.
• Recording load distribution- volume group
• Independent retention condition per device- IRC
• Boosting record — event and schedule triggered
|Metadata Server Plugin||Modularized third party support
The Metadata Plugin Pack makes integration fast and flexible. Third party devices such as Access Control and Point of Sale (POS) can be enabled by simply upgrading the plugin. No more wait for server function upgrade.
• 3rd party plugin pack for modualized integration
• Metadata line by line playback
• Metadata customized event and search
|NuClient and NuMatrix||Unlimited Viewing Capability
NuMatrix(Enterprise Level) – a function available at enterprise license level, is the perfect solution for viewing unlimited number of video displays. As simple as to use the NuClient, users can access viewing functions such as View, multiple stream profiles, PTZ, NUUO Crystal™ layout manager, and fisheye dewarp
•Cross platform for Mac and Windows
•Video Wall — NuMatrix (Enterprise level)
•Generic Fisheye Dewarp
•Image Fusion — video stitch for panorama view
•Customized layout wizard
• System Navigator: centralized management for multi-sites; managing unlimited devices and events on unified NuClient
• Diagnostic Service: retrieving important logs from server and client for troubleshooting
• Linux based system
• Records up to 64 megapixel cameras per Recording Server
• High throughput: supporting up to 64 channels of 5-Megapixel cameras, 250~550Mbps(TP – 8000R/ TP -8000RP).
• Metadata Server for 3rd party integration – POS and Access Control
• Supports over 2000 camera models from more than 80 brands, and RTSP video stream
Support list: http://www.nuuous.com/SupportCamera.php?node_id=4
• Multi-sites support.
• Centralized I/O and event respond systems
• Embeded NTP server
• Volume group to distribute cameras to assigned volumes
• Individual Retention Condition (IRC) per device
• PTZ control priority
• Powerful authorization for device permission and function privilege
• Support RAID 0,1, 5, and 10
• Support redundant power (TP-8000RP)
• Support hardware watchdog (TP-8000R and TP-8000RP) and software watchdog
• ONVIF Profile compatible
• Camera multiple stream support
• Multiple codec support : H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4 and MxPEG
• Stream up to 256ch live viewing connections per server to multiple clients simultaneously
• Camera edge motion detection
• Support continuous, scheduled, event based and I/O based recording
• Schedule-based and input-triggered boosting record
• Schedule-based user management
• Scheduled Backup video to FTP location
• Watermark for video verification
• Dual gigabit Ethernet ports
• Cross platform for Windows and Mac
• All in one NuClient for remote configuring and viewing
• 10×10 live view and playback capacity
• Customized layout
• Centralized E-map
• Centralized I/O Panel and Event Panel
• Public and Private View/View profile for each user
• View Tour to loop through selected Views
• Export video with 3rd party data overlay
• Generic Fisheye Dewarp technology for all fisheye cameras
• Panorama 360° PTZ ─ Immervision and fisheye camera
• Support multiple stream profile
• Auto-switch stream profile
• Support mobile client for iPhone / iPad / Android
• NUUO Image Fusion Technology ─ stitch up to 10 cameras together
• Layout Wizard – customized layout for viewing
• Instant Playback on live view, e-map and event list
• Twin Clients to support identical, full featured software client and web client
• Support digital and optical PTZ
• Support preset and patrol • Save video clips into AVI, ASF and MOV
• Intelligent Search in playback
• External storage through 3rd party DAS, iSCSI
Support list: http://www.nuuous.com/SupportCamera.php?node_id=12
• Support third party Point of Sale(POS), Access Control and License Plate Recognition
• Support up to 256 NUUO I/O boxes per server (A08)
• Support APC Uninterrupted Power Supply (Smart-UPS 750 VA / APC Back-UPS 500 ES / APC
• Smart UPS 1500 / APC Smart UPS 3000
System, Setting, Management and Integration:
System Navigator: Use one NuClient to login multiple management servers. Watch videos from different recording servers under different management servers. Configuration on different management servers can also be accomplished.
Linux Based: Stable, reliable and virus free.
Camera Integration: Open platform support multiple camera brands, models and RTSP stream, UPnP search and Onvif ProfileS. Centrally configure camera parameters including video format, resolution, frame rate, and lens setting.
Multiple and High Channel Streaming: Stream up to 256 connections per server to multiple clients simultaneously for live view. Support multiple stream profile from cameras, displaying lower bit rate but still record with good quality.
Authorization Management: Manage function privilege and device access permission with unlimited roles, users and user groups.
• Customized login period by users
• Privilege by function
• Access permission by device
• PTZ control priority
• Priority for Video Wall control
Third Party Integration: Integrate third party data and video on unified management platform. The plugin structure allows user extend the system by plugin installing.
Schedule-Based Architecture: Unified Schedule Profile for event, users login duration, recording schedule, recording parameter and 3rd party streaming for complicate environment and requirement.
Multiple Video Codec Support: NUUO Titan Pro supports H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4 and MxPEG for best quality and storage usage.
Event/ Action Management: Centrally manages events from system, cameras, 3rd party metadata devices, and I/O devices with instant alert responses. Event and boost record reduce storage usage but ensure important period recording.
Automatic NUUO Titan Search: Automaticly search for all Titans in the network.
Automatic Camera Model Detection: Automatically search for IP cameras in the network (camera should support UPnP protocol) or manually insert it. Auto detection help users to find the brand and model of the camera after specifying its IP address.
Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports: NUUO Titan Pro is equipped with 2x gigabit ports. User can separate the recording stream from viewing stream to ensure the cleanest recording pipeline.
I/O Event Control: Control I/O for event detection, instant action and digital output.
License Management: Extend Recording Server to 64CH per server by license activation. Supports online/ offline activation and transfer.
NTP Date/ Time Synchronization: The system can interface to Internet Time Server (NTP server) for time and date synchronization at each location. Titan Pro Server can play the role as NTP server on LAN environment.
Watchdog: Support software watchdog and hardware watchdog (TP-8000R and TP-8000RP) to system stability.
Diagnostic Service: A simple tool to retrieving important logs both from servers and clients for troubleshooting.
Recording, Recycle and Storage:
High Recording Throughput (250Mbps for Single Volume Group): Process large amount of data throughput boost NUUO Titan Pro’s recording performance to 250 Mbps for single volume, about 64CH 5 – Megapixel cameras (H.264, 15 fps, moderate traffic). Volume group mechanism can further increase the throughput.
Volume Group: Volume Group mechanism distributes camera throughput loading to multiple volume groups so that further enlarges recording throughput.
*Throughput test result:
• Total 250 Mbps for 1 Volume Group per TP-8000R/TP-8000RP
• Total 400 Mbps for 2 Volume Group per TP-8000/RTP-8000RP
• Total 550 Mbps for 3 Volume Group per TP-8000/RTP-8000RP
Individual Recycle Condition (IRC) Per Device: NUUO Titan Pro supports individual recycle condition (IRC) for each video or metadata device. Videos within specified retention time periods will be protected from recycling deletion. Videos outside the retention time periods will be automatically deleted.
RAID: Support RAID 0,1,5 and 10 for maximum capacity or data protection at the HDD level.
Multiple Recording Mode: NUUO Titan Pro supports multiple event-based and schedule-based recording modes. It also supports pre-event and post-event record to make sure seamless protection.
*Supported recording mode:
• Continuous record
• Digital-Input-triggered record
• Motion-triggered record
• Event-triggered record
• Boosting record
• Record by schedule
• Manually triggering record on NuClient
External Storage: Support SAN (iSCSI) and DAS (eSATA).
Edge Motion: Support camera edge motion detection, reduce server loading and ensure stability. With event-action management and recording mode in NUUO Titan Pro, user can monitor system easily.
Audio: Support camera audio and audio recording.
Watermark: Protect original recording from alternation with our watermark verification tool.
Unified NuClient: Support identical, full featured software client application and web client by browser.
Cross Platform: NuClient supports both Windows and MAC OS. The web client supports both IE browser and Windows Firefox.
NUUO Image Fusion Technology: Manipulating camera views by changing its viewing angle and image size, making viewing easier in both live view and playback. Moreover, users can stitch multiple cameras together to form a unified single view.
Customized Layout: Intuitive layout customization to meet needs for panorama cameras and camera corridor mode.
Centralized I/O Management: Manage all I/O devices on one I/O panel. Control I/O for event detection, instant action and digital output.
Centralized Event Management: View and search all event on one event panel. Video will popup by double clicking the event.
View Management: Including View group, View tour, NUUO Titan Pro supports public view for all users and private view for each user. It also supports View Tour to loop through different selected Views.
• Support physical Pan/Tilt/Zoom, camera preset point and Patrol
• PTZ/Preset/Patrol control privilege and priority by device.
• Support digital PTZ. Easily monitor one camera on multiple grid with different zone to enlarge the usability of megapixel cameras.
• Event trigger camera goes to specific preset point.
• NUUO Dewarp 2.0 — Generic fisheye dewarp for all fisheye camera integrated
• Support Immervision and VIVOTEK Fisheye.
Instant Playback: User can view instantly play the last few minutes of video via double click event, E-Map notification, or video tool bar. The intuitive GUI enable users easily export instant playback video or sync to Playback.
Multi-View: NUUO Titan Pro can duplicate the same live view video onto multiple channels and digitally zoom in to see the details of different spots on cloned channels without losing the original live view video.
NUUO Dewarp 2.0 Module:
• Generic dewarp technology to process all type of fisheye-warp video.
• Manual calibration for precise dewarp video
• Client display supports 4 modes: Original mode, PTZ mode, Quad mode and Perimeter mode.
• GPU acceleration to increase dewarp performance
• Camera pre-calibration for dewarp accuracy
Fisheye Dewarp: Generic dewarp technology to process all type of fisheye-warp video. It supports Original mode, PTZ mode, Quad mode and Perimeter mode.
Joystick: Utilize joystick and keyboard to control cameras physical PTZ and software enabled digital PTZ function.
Snapshot: Easily take snapshot in BMP/JPEG during live viewing or playback. User can also take snapshot for whole View.
Centralized E-Map: Tree structured E-Map with unlimited map layers. Supports intuitive GUI indicators of cameras, I/O devices, POS, Access Control and all server locations to have real-time system monitor. Supports notification on indicator when event happened, double click popup live video and instant playback, drag and drop cameras from map into live view, and one click exam device property.
Auto-switch stream profile: Automatically switch stream profile base on the grid layout to fulfill both need of best quality of viewing and the loading of client computer.
Playback, Search, Export and Secure Data:
Intuitive interface: Browse video with GUI timeline and intuitive interface of playback, reverse playback, skip forward/backward, speed up/down, and play by speed shuttle.
Intelligent Search: Intuitive post-event motion search for suspicious areas on video and post-event 3rd party data keyword search then query related camera recording. The system can also search events and double clicking query associated recording to quickly figure out flagged events.
Evidence Export: Export video or third party device data in AVI Snapshot and print video image in BMP/ JPEG
Backup: Support automatically backup videos to FTP and manually backup video from any recording servers.
Post-Recording Processing: Support Intelligent search, Image fusion, digital PTZ, and Panorama 360˚ PTZ
• Server disconnect
• Fail to write to drive
• Volume operation error
• Volume Group no functional volume
• Recording Module error
• Power Failed (Redundant power)
• Auto Backup Failed
• Camera Motion Detection
• Connection lost
• No enough space for retention days
Digital Input Event
• Input signal on
3rd party metadata event
• Transaction Start
• Transaction Stop
• Up to 10 user-definable events
5 automatic alert responses:
• Auto Video Popup to NuClient and NuMatrix when event happens
• Video edge display on client
• NuClient play alert sound
• Send E-mail
• Camera go to preset point
• Trigger Digital Output
Remote I/O Modules: Analog devices that are connected to NUUO I/O Modules are converted to Ethernet through a media converter which enables NUUO Crystal™ to starting recording when inputs are triggered, or trigger outputs when an event occurred.
Redundant Power Supply: TP-8000RP supports internal redundant power supplies. This ensures seamless operation even when the primary power supply has failed. Failed power supplies can be replaced while system is still operating.
APC UPS: NUUO Titan Pro supports external UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) power supplies which provide clean uninterruptable power.