NUUO Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
From CCTV to IP cameras, from PC-based to Linux-embedded servers, from small-scale to large-scale installations, NUUO’s full product line, Crystal Family, and Mainconsole Family, provide a total comprehensive solution.
- System Navigator: centralized management for multiple sites; managing unlimited devices and events on unified NuClient
- Diagnostic Service: retrieving important logs from the server and client for troubleshooting
- Linux-based system
- Records up to 64 megapixel cameras per Recording Server
- High throughput: supporting up to 256 channels, 250~1024Mbps
- Recording failover (available in Ultimate)
- Metadata Server for 3rd party integration – POS and Access Control
- Supports over 4000 camera models from over 80 brands, and RTSP video stream
NUUO’s HTTP notification feature provides the following key benefits:
- Seamless integration with various devices and systems through JSON format.
- Flexible handling of different event types, enabling real-time monitoring and response.
- Customizable event filtering for extracting relevant information and reducing noise.
- Real-time alerts and notifications on VMS, facilitating swift decision-making.
The HTTP notification feature of NUUO is only supported by the NUUO Crystal™ and Mainconsole platforms.
Protect and grow your business with cutting-edge security solutions.
POS solution connects surveillance video with transaction data from the Point of Sale (POS) and ATM. All barcode scanned or typed in items can be displayed on live view or playback and used to trigger user-defined alarms.
Access Control solution connects surveillance videos with access control systems from 3rd party partners. Card ID, Door ID and other information from the access control system can be displayed on live view or playback and used to trigger user-defined alarms.
Facial recognition solution connects surveillance videos with NUUO Nuface software or 3rd party Facial recognition providers. The face recognition information can be displayed on live view or playback and be used to trigger user-defined alarms.
LPR solution connects surveillance videos with 3rd party license plate recognition solutions(LPR). The license plate information can be displayed on live view or playback and be used to trigger user-defined alarms.
IVS is an intelligent video analysis and processing system that can analyze surveillance camera footage in real-time, identify targets such as people, vehicles, and objects, and generate alarm messages and events.